[vcf-midatlantic] Floppy emulators, any experience?

John Heritage john.heritage at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 10:47:39 EDT 2018

Hi Neil I have experience with the gotek (base version and hxc firmware) as
well as the hxc device itself (bought from lotharek.pl).

Send me a note with any questions and I'll help you figure out through it.
Each computer has its own set of quirks and may require either different
firmware, cabling, or jumpers to get working properly.  That said some
older computers have other methods of emulating floppies that are sometimes
more flexible but can be more work, i.e. a raspberry pi solution with
sio2pc for the Atari 8bit for example.

John

On Sun, Apr 8, 2018, 5:26 PM Neil Cherry via vcf-midatlantic <