[vcf-midatlantic] ANNOUNCE: VCF East XIII 8085 Single Board Computer

systems_glitch systems.glitch at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 15:48:58 EDT 2018

The order is being run at the PC board fab :) We decided that any leftovers
*will* be available some time after VCF East, but at a higher price. That
allowed me to go ahead and order 50 without worrying about getting stuck
with unsellable boards, so there should be plenty for everyone.

Got a few remaining parts to order. All discrete passives are in
(resistors, caps, LEDs, crystals, connectors). Most of the TTL is in. I
have to go through my stock of Intel 8085s and 8251As and test them, I may
need to order more.

Thanks,
Jonathan

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 1:25 PM, Drew Notarnicola via vcf-midatlantic <