[vcf-midatlantic] CTTY in Freedos

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Wed Apr 18 13:26:30 EDT 2018

I don't have an answer to your specific question, but how I addressed this problem is to build up the system disk to dual-boot Freedom and Linux, with Linux able to access the DOS partition. A lot (actually all) of my tape imaging activities are done under Linux, but I can easily move stuff in and out of the DOS side using civilized network access.

-Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
New Kensington, PA