[vcf-midatlantic] Four more Friday instructors needed

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Thu Apr 19 17:25:58 EDT 2018

I have learned that if I wait long enough Evan solves his problems by
himself ;)
Looks like he got his 15 classes without me lifting a finger ;)

On Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 4:09 PM, Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic <

> And .... I also forgot Chris F.'s class, "Fundamentals of Logic Circuits".
>
> Okay two more needed.  :)
>

> On 04/19/2018 04:07 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
>
>> Make that three more needed. Forgot about Jason P.'s Apple Lisa 101 class!
>>

>> On 04/19/2018 03:59 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
>>
>>> We have 11 of 15 slots filled for the Friday tech classes at VCF East:
>>>
>>> 1. Vintage Computing With FPGAs
>>> 2. Atari 8-Bit Repair
>>> 3. Collection disbursement (make sure your family knows what to do when
>>> you're in the bit bucket....)
>>> 4. Transistor Logic
>>> 5. Microprocessor Design
>>> 6. DEC VAX 101
>>> 7. 1980s Lego Robotics (because I like it and we need to fill slots!)
>>> 8. CRT Repair (aka Ian's Lair)
>>> 9. 6502 Assembly
>>> 10. Reverse Engineering