[vcf-midatlantic] forum posting problem

W2HX w2hx at w2hx.com
Mon Apr 23 12:26:24 EDT 2018

Thanks all, an unpleasant lesson learned. It would be great to be able to go into your profile and see any drafts there. And be able to return to them. Is there anyone we can talk to about such functionality? Maybe some of us could put some money together and even help pay for the enhancement (I know I'd kick in some)

Thanks