[vcf-midatlantic] Off topic computer animation tape rescue

Ben Greenfield ben at cogs.com
Fri Apr 27 11:40:01 EDT 2018

Haven’t seen them yet. I have 1/2 “ and 3/4” decks but some may need.

For o/s I know the earliest stuff was cray, then sgi, probably ending up on some form for of windows.

I will get details next time I see them.

Anyone know how to get email sent from iOS not wrapped in mime. When sent to this list?

Ben