[vcf-midatlantic] Ethernet power injector

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Fri Apr 27 23:06:17 EDT 2018

>> Ethernet power injector... that's just a regular power cord spliced onto the
unused pairs of an Ethernet cable right? ;)

Don't know, but I would certainly trust you more than anyone else to
MacGyver it!

Our switch does PoE. But I'd like to connect something directly to the
second network port on our server, which is not PoE.

Rumor has it there may be what we need in Dan J.'s lab. I am looking into
it.

On Fri, Apr 27, 2018, 10:56 PM Ian Primus via vcf-midatlantic <