[vcf-midatlantic] Museum report

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Mon Aug 6 13:43:17 EDT 2018

Dean,
Thanks so much for being docent. It's really nice when you meet people with
a connection to the computers. It makes the tour fun and one can learn
something new from them at the same time!

And thanks Tony for helping out Dean, you are the man!

Jeff

On Mon, Aug 6, 2018 at 4:35 AM, Dean Notarnicola via vcf-midatlantic <