[vcf-midatlantic] Introduction

Dean Notarnicola dnotarnicola at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 07:34:22 EDT 2018

Right on, Tony! Tandy / TRS-80 is cool, but when you come to your senses as
video game fan, we'll also be glad to help you delve into the magical world
of Atari, especially with the 40th anniversary of the 400/800 coming up
next year ;-)

Dean

On Mon, Aug 13, 2018 at 6:53 AM Tony Bogan via vcf-midatlantic <