[vcf-midatlantic] Museum Report

Jeffrey Brace ark72axow at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 19:50:14 EDT 2018

Pete,

Thanks for being docent today! It's nice to rotate docents and give others
a break. Sorry that it wasn't so busy. You never know from day to day how
it will be. I think this weekend had better weather expected whereas last
weekend not so much.

I hope that you enjoyed being docent and were able to occupy with fa un
vintage experience.

==Jeff Brace

On Sat, Aug 18, 2018 at 7:28 PM, Peter Cetinski via vcf-midatlantic <