[vcf-midatlantic] Schematic work needed

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Wed Aug 29 10:32:20 EDT 2018

On 8/29/2018 7:46 AM, Bill Degnan via vcf-midatlantic wrote:
> He said relatively simple, I don't think Evan needs anything fancy, I/O
> stuff would probably suffice.  What lines carry what signals to and from
> the computer and device, best guess.

If that's true, that may be doable, but the ask was for a 100% perfect
schematic.

I stand by my original position.  While I agree with Kyle that card in
hand DMM efforts would likely lead to a good approximation in a short
time period, ensuring a 100% correct conversion really requires building
a unit and testing.

Jim