[vcf-midatlantic] WTB: Cisco IGS

Kenneth Seefried kjseefried at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 21:51:13 EST 2018

From: systems_glitch <systems.glitch at gmail.com>

> Anyone have an old IGS kicking around? I've been working on my
> DEChub 90T1 and would like to see just how similar the two are.

I have at least one (I learned IOS on it), but have no idea where I stored
it or when I'll have time to find it.  I'll keep you in mind.

Yes, the IGS was a 68k-based, fixed-port (1 AUI ethernet and 1 sync serial)
router.  It was contemporary with the high-end AGS and midrage CGS.  Ran
IOS out of ROM, and upgrading required a physical ROM swap.  Mine was IOS
8, but I think there was an IOS 9 update before the IGS was replaced by the
c2500 series.

KJ