[vcf-midatlantic] Assistance Programming PROMs

Henry S. Courbis info at reactivemicro.com
Fri Feb 16 21:39:56 EST 2018

I have six units of Fairchild MB7052, 256 x 4bits PROMs.  Thought my old
Advin-MVP would program these, but seems it can't.  Checked around and
found they MUST be directly supported as other settings like National's
74S287 part won't work.  Something about different voltages needed I
believe.

So... Anyone here have an IC programmer which can program these Fairchild
MB7052, 256 x 4bits PROMs?  Contact me off-list and let me know your
address and any other details like payment.

Thanks!

Henry S. Courbis

Office Toll Free: (800) REACTIVE (732-2848)
Office/Mobile Direct: (856) 779-1900
www.ReActiveMicro.com <http://www.ReactiveMicro.com> - Sales, Support, and
News, Our Headquarters on the Internet
ReActiveMicro.com/wiki  - Support, Software, Manuals, and History. Create
your own page today!
Facebook.com/reactivemicrousa - Our Social Media Outlet and Support