[vcf-midatlantic] Help! We need a VCF East keynote speaker

Jeff Galinat jgalinat at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 21:43:10 EST 2018

Hi,
How about John Dilks? For those not familiar, John organized PC76 in
Atlantic City,  which most people consider the 1st computer show in the
country along with the Philadelphia shows in the years following.  I know
he was a panelist at VCF-E a number of years ago but as a panel member he
had a small amount of time to convey his experiences with other pioneers in
organizing the shows.  Last time I had contact with John about 3 or 4 years
ago, he was still in NJ.
Regards,
Jeff