[vcf-midatlantic] Help! We need a VCF East keynote speaker

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Sun Feb 18 22:39:19 EST 2018

The problem is that many of them are dead.
I was thinking about anyone related to the creation of the integrated
circuit.
Or anyone that worked for Texas Instruments. We have had Apple, Commodore
guys. I don't recall any TI guys, anyone from TRS? Atari? The problem is
that the *big* names are far or too much of a celebrity for such a event as
ours.
For next year is there anyone that was at the founding of ARPANET?
How about Greg Whitten? He made GW-BASIC ;)

Do you have a list of speakers from the past, so that we don't suggest
someone who has already spoken?

On Sun, Feb 18, 2018 at 9:49 PM, Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic <