[vcf-midatlantic] Museum Report - Sunday 2/18/2018

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Mon Feb 19 17:02:31 EST 2018

Doug,

I forgot to thank you for being docent on Sunday. It is much appreciated!
If you or another docent want to bring a friend to pass the time and "have
fun", then all the more better. I appreciate you making the two hour drive
to come!

Pete is a new docent who also makes a two hour drive to come as well. He
brings his son to make it fun. I know that it isn't easy for some to make a
long drive to come and be docent. Rest assured that it is appreciated so
that Evan and myself can have a day off.

Jeff