[vcf-midatlantic] Museum Report - Sunday 2/18/2018

Douglas Crawford touchetek at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 22:03:12 EST 2018

On 2/19/2018 5:02 PM, Jeffrey Brace via vcf-midatlantic wrote:
> Doug,
>
> I forgot to thank you for being docent on Sunday. It is much appreciated!
> If you or another docent want to bring a friend to pass the time and "have
> fun", then all the more better. I appreciate you making the two hour drive
> to come!
>
> Pete is a new docent who also makes a two hour drive to come as well. He
> brings his son to make it fun. I know that it isn't easy for some to make a
> long drive to come and be docent. Rest assured that it is appreciated so
> that Evan and myself can have a day off.
>
> Jeff

PS:
To clarify:
I'm advocating, in general, not just bringing a friend, but
bringing a buddy member as a full co-docent, which is
what Chris Fala was on Sunday; we shared the duties of opening, closing,
and visitor presentation.  Yeah, I was the one who signed up
for the day, and it was fortunate that Chris happened to be free
too!  Its a big help.