[vcf-midatlantic] VCF East Exhibit

Joseph Oprysko joprysko1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 19:51:23 EST 2018

Unfortunately, this year, I don’t really have the energy or strength to do
an exhibit for this VCF-East. But if someone nearby (Philly and northern
suburbs or maybe slightly into NJ near the PA Turnpike Extension) is
looking for help for the upcoming event, I’m available.

I’ve just been in too much pain lately, and haven’t been able to focus
much, since the doctor that was treating my anxiety, etc., closed down
without warning or notifying the patients. So I’ve had an extremely
difficult time accomplishing much of anything these past few months.

Joe
Normal Person: So you go surfing?
lot...
Normal Person: Huh? Huh? What?