[vcf-midatlantic] Museum Report 2018-02-24 February 24, 2018

Tony Bogan thebogans at mac.com
Sat Feb 24 20:12:41 EST 2018

I forgot, not only did I get to see Eric Rangell  who was there to drop a printer off for Corey (it's in the warehouse Corey) but I also got to spend some quality time with Eric's 86 year old father. He was a lot of fun to talk to, he loves to fish and has been on my family's boats, and was genuinely interested (or is a really great actor!!!) in what I was doing as I worked on the B&H II+. Thanks for bringing him Eric, he was a real pleasure to talk to.
Tony