[vcf-midatlantic] eBay Damage

Chris Fala chrisjpf33 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 15:20:54 EST 2018

I have WAY too many horribly sad stories about shipping damage. I have tried to suggest to sellers to pack carefully. Sometimes they do OK, sometimes they fail miserably, and sometimes they get angry and offended that I dare tell them how to do anything. I wish there was a fool-proof solution (other than local pickup which isn't always an option).