[vcf-midatlantic] Museum report
evan at vcfed.org
Sun Feb 25 19:23:09 EST 2018
Super busy day.
Pete was our docent. Moderate number of visistors today.
Tony spent a couple of more hours working on Apple IIs.
Chris L., his s/o Kim, and Brian C. were surprise visitors.
Adam, me, Pete's son Alex, and a new volunteer Laura did warehouse
projects. Here's what we got done in the warehouse:
- Put all three of the old but still useful long display cases in one spot
- Organized and consolidated the OS/2 collection
- Put aside seven of our luggables for sale at VCF East (three Compaq,
three Kaypro, one Osborne)
- Moved the rack of IBM 1130 punch cards to be with the other punch cards +
create space in the IBM aisle
- Moved two AS/400s from the unsorted area into the IBM aisle
- Sorted (and put duplicates aside to sell) of Atari, Coleco,
Intellivision, and Odyssey cartridges
- Started working on a plan for what to do next time we're here
More information about the vcf-midatlantic