[vcf-midatlantic] Selling my Atari VCS (light-sixer)

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 22:21:44 EST 2018

On Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 9:59 PM, Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic <

> Sold.

Tip for like minded folks...there are 2600's to be found at the New Castle
Farmers Market in the spring/summer.  This is a great place to get vintage
gaming systems.  I have also gotten many IBM PCs, Apple IIe, Atari 800XL,
Grid Laptop, Commodore 128, Commodore 1541's.   THere are also PC vendors
who sell cheap modern-ish machines.  Tables of cables, parts, computer
cards, etc.  It's almost like a hamfest every weekend.  The best weeks to
be there is around Mother's Day.

Bill