[vcf-midatlantic] Xerox 820-II for sale, Philly area

Mike Loewen mloewen at cpumagic.scol.pa.us
Tue Feb 27 23:48:29 EST 2018

    This is NOT my system, but would make a good addition to someone's
collection:

http://www.vcfed.org/forum/showthread.php?62350-FS-Xerox-820-II-16-8-Computer-w-8-quot-HD-8-quot-FD-16Bit-Card-Disks-amp-Manuals

    Appears to have a working hard drive, and also has the 8086 upgrade board.

Moving and the new place is smaller, so paring down my collection... This one
is first, the 3B2 is next!

XEROX 820-II COMPUTER - w/ Expansion Box (8"HD / 8" FD), Software, and More

Click image for larger version.  Name: 20180227_205338.jpg  Views: 13  Size:
96.8 KB  ID: 44027

Just fired it up and it works. Booted CP/M 80 form the HD...
It has the 16 bit "upgrade" (8086) and comes with MS-DOS 2 and CP/M-86 on 8"
FD (untested).

This sucka is HEAVY so probably needs to be picked up - local to Philadelphia,
PA (Delaware County Suburbs)

Posting here and one other site; wanted to give y'all first crack.

MAKE OFFER via P/M.