[vcf-midatlantic] Workshop report

Jason Perkins perkins.jason at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 11:51:21 EDT 2018

I installed the DOM Glitch donated in the Lisa's XProfile, and reinstalled
all the software. I then made a backup copy on the DOM, so we can restore
the software easily if needed.
The Museum's Lisa now has the Lisa Guide loaded on the hard disk, which
makes for a good demo.

-J

On Mon, Jul 2, 2018 at 11:46 AM, Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic <

--
Jason Perkins
313 355 0085