[vcf-midatlantic] MOBIDIC model

Dave Wade dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 19:06:59 EDT 2018

> I'm looking from afar:
>
> It seems to me, the MOBIDIC model in discussion, has some value as a
> historical object to various collectors. So such models will command a price of
> hundreds of dollars. That's the apparent opinion of the recent eBay seller of
> such a historic model.

If more than one person wants the model it will reach the price that’s an E-Bay auction step above what the looser was prepared to pay.
Auctions work for vendors because folks fight over the object. If only one person wants the object it won't sell or it will sell for a minimal account.

Taking it off auction and putting it back with a high starting bid may generally stops the fight starting, and is Imho generally counter productive.

However like most folks I can't predict the future. I wonder what will happen

Dave