[vcf-midatlantic] Museum report

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Sun Jul 8 00:47:23 EDT 2018

> The main thing I did between visitors was install our new Cyberpower
> 2u UPS. :)

PS. I feel like I should emphasize this! I cold-called the Cyberpower
sales department a while ago, explained what we're about, and simply
asked nicely for a UPS as a donation. I did not have any 'in' with them,
but they listened and came through like a champ. It's a brand-new
system, not  pre-owned, a discontinued model, or a return/reject. So:
next time your company needs a UPS, buy from them! The other major UPS
companies didn't even return my messages.

One thing I didn't do is install the management software. Another day.
I'll probably need help with that.