[vcf-midatlantic] Discounted HOPE ticket for partial sale (Friday & Saturday)

Ken kenzolist at lastever.org
Thu Jul 19 16:14:38 EDT 2018

Know anyone in the following situation?
- Wants to go to HOPE
- Doesn't have ticket yet
- Wants to be assured entrance in case the event sells out
- Wants to go Friday and/or Saturday, but not Sunday
- Wants to save some money
- Wants to help someone else out (me!) in complementary situation

I have a ticket (they're no longer for sale online, will cost more at the door, and might sell out).  I can now only go on Sunday.  I'd love to share it with someone, for whatever price split seems nice.  The catch is, we have to find a way for you to hand off the badge to me when you're done with it.  (This could be by you giving it to an i.e. vcf-midatlantic friend when you leave on Saturday who'll still be there on Sunday, and I call the person on Sunday morning and they come downstairs to bring me the extra badge.)

Longshot?  I figure I'd try.  :)

- Ken