[vcf-midatlantic] HOPE

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Mon Jul 23 00:19:43 EDT 2018

HOPE was great!

Chris F., Mouse, Dmitry (a newish member), and I all worked the VCFed
booth -- huge thanks to them!!

Many other members were at the show. Jim, Rolf, Jason P., Kenzo, Brian
Stuart, Jason Scott, Connor, Jonathan, Amy .... sorry to anyone I forget
to mention. Chris L. didn't make it but he joined some of us for
Saturday night dinner.

My talk this morning went pretty well. Unfortunately it started 10
minutes late due to elevator problems (for everyone, all weekend long!)
and so I had to stop before the audience Q&A. But the robot performed
well and I was happy with all the recent code improvements.

Next stop, Maker Faire! I'll start a thread about it this week. (Please
don't fork this thread.)