[vcf-midatlantic] 12th HOPE - Impressions?

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 22:40:08 EDT 2018

I did not go this year for the first time in 12 years.  When I went
originally there was a lot more indy hacking going on.  You could buy ICs
on the floor, people distributing exploits on cd's a bid shadier..and it
was more of a party.  We owned the hotel.  More people actually hacking not
so many walking around with a phone in their face.

On Mon, Jul 23, 2018, 9:59 PM Ethan O'Toole via vcf-midatlantic <