[vcf-midatlantic] A/B switch for ribbon cable?

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Fri Jun 22 12:17:56 EDT 2018

Suppose I have two computers, I want to connect both of them through 
20-pin ribbon cables to the same device, and I want to be able to easily 
swap which one is live via some kind of A/B switch.

Does that exist? What's it called, so I can get one?

More information about the vcf-midatlantic mailing list