[vcf-midatlantic] Important Info for VCF Repair Workshop June 30 & July 1, 2018
jeffrey at vcfed.org
Tue Jun 26 23:43:30 EDT 2018
As a reminder the workshop is $10 *per* person, *per* day. Sorry this
InfoAge's rule and not our decision. So that means for two days it is $20.
Some people didn't realize this last workshop. This has been in effect
since June 2017.
Sign up quickly to guarantee a table.
DATE: June 30 & July 1, 2018
InfoAge Building 9032A - (2201 Marconi Road, Wall Township, NJ)
Start about 10 A.M. on Saturday and ends whenever we go to sleep.
End about 5 P.M. on Sunday. (Starts around 10 A.M. Sunday morning)
- $10 per person, PER day. This is required by InfoAge for us to pay for
renting the space.
- $25 for those wanting to stay overnight (Money goes to Sandy recover
group and InfoAge).
Please pay me when you get there so that I don't forget.
OVERNIGHT: Bring your own pillow, blankets, soap etc. We provide a bed
frame and an uncovered mattress. There are showers and a kitchen for your
- You can pay via PayPal. Ask me for the info at the workshop.
- VCF will provide a table and you can use any available electrical outlet.
- Bring your own tools, power strips, power cords, and supplies etc.
- Please bring an extra one or two power cords as these are often forgotten
You should bring your own. I would recommend bringing a cooler of some
You provide your own. We usually order pizza, subs or go out to a dinner
and everyone pays their own way. Usually, we make a decision when everyone
During the hours from 1 pm to 5 pm close the front gate behind you. We want
museum visitors to go to the front lobby and not wander through the middle
of the campus. Outside of those times, you can feel free to leave the gate
Park across from 9032 or 9010A on any blacktop area. InfoAge doesn't like
us parking on the lawn anymore.
Contact Evan first, since I will be getting there after 1pm each day:
646-546-9999 . AFter 1pm my cell is 732-759-1783.
See everyone there! And have fun!
Vintage Computer Federation
More information about the vcf-midatlantic