[vcf-midatlantic] Mac OS 7.1 Terminal Emulator & BBS software

Joseph Oprysko joprysko1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 07:05:19 EST 2018

Oh, my mistake, it’s not 1.5 mb, it’s 8mb. But my hard drive sounds very
gummy. Where it’ll slow down and stop spinning occasionally.

I haven’t opened it up to see which model hard drive to see if there’s
something I can do to clean up the spindle motor/bearings

On Sun, Mar 4, 2018 at 3:20 PM Ben Greenfield via vcf-midatlantic <

> > On Mar 4, 2018, at 2:29 PM, Dean Notarnicola via vcf-midatlantic <
> >
> > I've got 128MB (unofficial maximum) installed in mine. Makes a big
> > difference.
>

> Wow! I have got to try that,
>

> > On Sun, Mar 4, 2018 at 1:42 PM Herb Johnson via vcf-midatlantic <

> >> What? An SE/30 has eight 30-pin SIMM slots. Get some 4MB SIMM's! Fill
> >> that puppy *up*! - Herb
> >>
> >> --
> >> Herbert R. Johnson, New Jersey in the USA
> >> http://www.retrotechnology.com OR .net

Normal Person: So you go surfing?
lot...
Normal Person: Huh? Huh? What?