[vcf-midatlantic] OT: Re: Is it just me or.....

John Heritage john.heritage at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 05:32:53 EST 2018

I'm not aware of one specific to the hobby only but there are "collections"
on some of the major sites, examples:

https://www.thingiverse.com/ABrugsch/collections/amiga-stuff

https://www.thingiverse.com/jartz/collections/amiga

These are lists people made and not just an auto search based on tags.

I don't know if any sites support collections across sites or if the
general big 3d sites allow that.

I'm happy to do more research when not sitting here waiting to fall
asleep.  Email me with some more questions or thoughts and I'll collect
some info/answers.

On Mar 5, 2018 9:54 PM, "Bill Degnan via vcf-midatlantic" <