[vcf-midatlantic] OT: Re: Is it just me or.....

Dan Roganti ragooman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 08:13:04 EST 2018

After 35yrs I accidentally broke a couple of paddles on my Imsai, both a
red and a blue
I've found someone on eB at y making them, but the shades weren't right,
It was visible from the photo's, and comparing with other Imsai photo's,
not just my system,
Unless I change all of them which wasn't in my plans, they would be fine if
making a replica.
And there's now over a hundred different shades of PLA, maybe more now, and
maybe now for ABS too
But I'm not sure yet if the same Imsai 'baby blue' or 'rosy red' shade is
available in PLA
So I opted to get a few originals as a replacement for now.
Dan