[vcf-midatlantic] Connor's famous (again)

Chris Fala chrisjpf33 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 14:22:30 EST 2018

+1 <-envy

On Mar 6, 2018, at 11:33 AM, Brian L. Stuart via vcf-midatlantic <vcf-midatlantic at lists.vintagecomputerfederation.org> wrote:

> On Tue, 3/6/18, Connor Krukosky via vcf-midatlantic <vcfmidatlantic at lists.vintagecomputerfederation.org> wrote:
> Wow, yup, I need to go to bed, thought I sent it to JUST Evan and...
> Welp, here I am spamming the list now (rolls eyes)
> Yup I'm still human guys. Don't worry, still making just as many
> mistakes as I always have haha. Don't think it got to
> my head too much yet, though maybe it has a  little... Some of
> you keep me in my place sometimes, and thanks ;)
> (Looking at you Ian haha)

Connor,
Staying grounded is certainly a good thing, but at the
same time, you're on an incredible adventure that I
suspect more than a few of us envy.  And it may well
be the only time in history that ignoring Dave's sage
advice worked out. :)  I think it's safe to say we're all
proud of you and look forward to seeing you at VCF.
For that matter, I'd like to see you give a keynote
at a VCF sometime where you tell us all about this
adventure.

BLS