[vcf-midatlantic] Printing on 14" greenbar

jsalzman at gmail.com jsalzman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 15:52:15 EST 2018

What's the timeframe for "ready-to-go?" I have a wide-carriage Commodore
DPS-1101 daisy wheel printer, but I'll need a day or two to get it set up
and configured on my already setup and working Commodore 64 system. I'll
also need the 14" greenbar paper for printing.

On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 3:22 PM, Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic <