[vcf-midatlantic] Printing on 14" greenbar

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Thu Mar 8 12:47:08 EST 2018

Thanks everyone for the helpful replies.

I can't say details because I am just beginning to arrange an opportunity
for us. First I wanted to make sure we can uphold our end of the deal
(printing some text...) before I said yes to the other party.

The museum collection has several suitable printers and plenty of 14"
greenbar. But most of the printers are in unknown condition and I wouldn't
necessarily know how to use them.

I will share details when possible. Probably not for a while.

On Mar 8, 2018 9:29 AM, "Neil Cherry via vcf-midatlantic" <