[vcf-midatlantic] Museum report Saturday 3/10

Richard Cini rich.cini at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 18:40:58 EDT 2018

		I used 44.1k monaural when I did the tapes for my Tandy Model 102 cassettes and they worked just fine.

		Get Outlook for iOS

On Sun, Mar 11, 2018 at 6:38 PM -0400, "Herb Johnson via vcf-midatlantic" <vcf-midatlantic at lists.vintagecomputerfederation.org> wrote:

> Once we get a new iPod or repair the existing one
 >> for the Apple I replica it will be twelve!

Good work on the Apple II's.

Either you Tony or Jeff Brace will know: the iPod carries programs
stored as audio files which the Apple I reads like an audio cassette. Do
you happen to know the analog sampling frequency and sample bit-size for
those files?  I'm in the world of COSMAC cassettes now, and digitized
WAV files. So I'd like to know plausible parameters for cassette-based
data files read by actual hardware.

Herb "8-track" Johnson

http://www.retrotechnology.com OR .net