[vcf-midatlantic] New museum artifact

Matt Patoray mspproductions at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 13:49:01 EDT 2018

Commence bad jokes about the company name in 3... 2... 1...

Seriously though, awesome score, hope it can be displayed in a place of
prominence, and fully restored (which would be quite an undertaking). Looks
like a very cool system, in either of it's configurations. Looking at
pictures of the systems, the tape dives shown look to be quite interesting,
not your standard 1/2" 7 or 9 track tape on a 10.5" reel, far from it, in
fact the reels look like 3M/Scotch type 1/4"  5" diameter reels, I would
not expect 3M 150 style audio tape on there but probably something akin to
the 1/4" Video Tape used by Akai consumer Videotape recorders from the late
60's.

On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 12:46 PM, Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic <

--
Matt Patoray
Owner, MSP Productions