[vcf-midatlantic] Semi-OT: stereo speakers for museum

jsalzman at gmail.com jsalzman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 13:09:29 EDT 2018

You're welcome. They are rated 50 watt RMS and should work well on most
audio amplifiers that are rated at 4 ohms. They are also 5.25" square
(looking down from the top) and 8.25" tall. I assume that's without the
wall mount attached.

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 9:58 AM, Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic <