[vcf-midatlantic] Looking for weight of vintage computers for Science Fair Project

Connor S basicprogrammer10 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 20:54:20 EDT 2018

Thank you to all who have helped with Connor's science fair project
comparing 13 micro-computers!  We've been learning so much and greatly
appreciate the help testing and interpreting data so far.  Connor S. has
put together some graphs on time to boot, factorial calculations & time to
count to 1,000,000.  He also made a comparison table based on information
we could find on each computer.  We've had difficulty locating the weight
of some computers on-line.

If anyone can help, we are still looking for the approx. weight of the
following computers.  (Weight should include computer, disk drives &
monitor, if possible)

- Commodore PET
- TRS-80 model 1
- Atari 800 XL