[vcf-midatlantic] Looking for weight of vintage computers for Science Fair Project

Connor S basicprogrammer10 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 14:36:58 EDT 2018

Thank you so much for this perspective.  Quite helpful when comparing
across computers and systems.  Connor S. was looking to understand the
'portability' weight if you were to move a computer / monitor / disk drive
/ etc. to use one of these.

Today we carried (aka lugged) the Macintosh SE, Altair 8800 (clone), iBook
& MacBook Air to the school science fair.  I would have to say the
Macintosh SE with disk drive, keyboard, mouse & power cables isn't as
'portable' as I had hoped.  Glad Connor S. found a vintage case for it, but
wish the design had included wheels for the long walk down the hallways and
across the gym! :)

Jen & Connor S.