[vcf-midatlantic] Trenton

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Sat Mar 17 22:23:06 EDT 2018

Another year of the Trenton Computer Festival is in the books.

Basically the same as it's been for several years now -- small one-day
event, about a dozen of our group members in attendance (hope I don't
forget anyone: Herb, Jeff G., other Jeff G., Jeff J., Dean, Drew, Rolf,
Mouse, Ian, Don, Frank) ... also lots of people who know us + come to
VCF East but aren't active participants. There were some interesting
talks, a small tiny vendor area, and post-show dinner with group
members. It remains fun and useful for us to have a table there and it's
a relatively low-effort endeavor for us. I brought Corey's Mimeo instead
of ours because his is installed in a briefcase which makes it easy to
move around. So many people thought it was real, and in some cases I let
them. :)