[vcf-midatlantic] Fwd: Re: Museum report

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Mon Mar 19 01:25:27 EDT 2018

> Post pics of what you are up against?

I'll take some detailed pictures of the residue areas next time I go there.

> Maybe try to find out what the paint finish that Wang used

How on earth would I find out that information?

> It would be a damn shame if after all this time the unit was preserved
> so well and it in our hands it gets its finish flawed. You gotta slow
> down and do it right on this one.

Take a deep breath, Doug... all I did was try a small amount of Goof-Off
on a small area of residue and it didn't really work anyhow. I wasn't
going to just dump the bottle onto it. :)