[vcf-midatlantic] A personal note

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Wed Mar 21 23:08:22 EDT 2018

Since it seems to be pick-on-Evan season, I'd like to express this
personal note: if anyone has concerns with how I lead the group and
maintain the collection, then please talk to me directly. I don't bite.
You all know how to reach me by phone or email or Facebook.

(Climbing back into my hole now to continue planning VCF East. We have a
dozen more Friday teaching slots to fill and there are less than two
months to the event. Want to reduce my stress? Step up to help.)