[vcf-midatlantic] OT: OM2 Duplex Fiber Patch Cord SC/LC

Joseph Oprysko joprysko1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 08:02:53 EDT 2018

Does anyone here have a use for such a cable?  I was shipped it from
Amazon, when the item ordered was a 3D Printer... Don’t Ask. LOL.

The 3rd party vendor refunded me my payment, and said don’t bother shipping
it back (likely because it shipped from the UK, the return costs would be
prohibitive)

So I have this brand new Fiberoptic Patch cable, and have ABSOLUTELY NO USE
for.

It’s 3 meters (about 10 feet) long.

While I actually have a device that would support it (my Cisco Metal 8 port
Switch), when used with a fiber transceiver, which I don’t have, as well as
no fiber network card for my PC.

Joe
Normal Person: So you go surfing?
lot...