[vcf-midatlantic] Vintage DEC PDP 11/23 Plus 1/2 Rack w/2 RL02 Drives $350

Joseph Oprysko joprysko1 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 23:40:09 EDT 2018

Would likely fit into my Ford Escape, but I also have no desire for a
machine like that. It would literally end up sitting in my storage unit
without ever being used.

On Fri, Mar 23, 2018 at 5:35 PM Tony Bogan via vcf-midatlantic <

> others from competing, but I hope so!
> >>
> >> Consider me deterred!  Thank you for deterring me! :)
> >>
> > I too have been deterred - and spared overflowing my basement.
> > My wife and family thank you.
> > Enjoy!
>
> I am undeterred. I still don't want it! ;-)
> Tony

Normal Person: So you go surfing?
lot...
Normal Person: Huh? Huh? What?