[vcf-midatlantic] VAX 101 class - need a VAX does VMS even matter anymore?

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 11:53:37 EDT 2018

BTW - Ebay allows for private auctions, not sure if I told you all that I
will use the private auction feature and give everyone a clear and specific
idea when and what to expect.  I just today with the help of my son
photographed the machines that I will put up for grabs.

On Mon, Mar 26, 2018 at 6:43 AM, Brian Schenkenberger via vcf-midatlantic <