[vcf-midatlantic] Anyone need help with VCF exhibit?

Joseph Oprysko joprysko1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 16:31:50 EDT 2018

Due to personal issues, I’ll likely not be having my own exhibit at VCF,
but if someone in the area is looking for some help with their exhibit, I’m
available. If you’re interested, feel free to contact me off list and we
can discuss the details.
Normal Person: So you go surfing?
lot...
Normal Person: Huh? Huh? What?