[vcf-midatlantic] OT -- URGENT -- Thunderbird help needed

Dave Wade dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 16:38:35 EDT 2018

Evan,

 The Thunderbird message files are usually one file per folder. So if the profile you have copied are there some files with the names of the folders you are missing.
 There are usually some MSF files in the same folder that contain settings, but the mail is in the files with no extensions. Check their content with Notepad++.

Can you  find the missing folder files in your backup? Do they have the missing content?

Dave